Clive represents the new breed of superannuation professional, able to adapt and respond quickly to legislative change and implement complying superannuation strategies for our clients. Clive has specialised in superannuation accounting compliance and strategies for over 10 years. Clive has recently been appointed partner of Hanrick Curran Superannuation after more than 5 years with the firm.
Clive is a Certified Practicing Accountant, experienced in all areas of taxation and accounting, with a specialisation in superannuation. His areas of expertise include:
- Self managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
- Superannuation contribution deductions
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBAs) within SMSF
- Employer Superannuation contribution obligations
- Superannuation compliance and income tax law
- Pension establishment and administration
- Superannuation audit
- Technical support to financial planners and accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma of Superannuation Management
- SMSF Specialist Advisor (SMSF Association)
- RG146 SMSF Advisor
- Member: Certified Practicing Accountants
Clive and his wife Summa have two gorgeous kids Bella and Cormac. They are active in their local community, sporting clubs and enjoy taking beachside family holidays to remote shores. He is a keen NRL fan and passionately supports the Canberra Raiders through thick and thin. Of a weekend Clive will often be found on his local golf course and also likes to keep fit playing in an indoor soccer competition.
Clive is surprisingly festive and has a secret talent when it comes to seasonal decorating! He likes to relax by entertaining family and friends enjoying great food and a good craft beer.