Angie leads the firm’s Consulting Division and brings a highly valued commercial sales, marketing and business acumen to our business clients. She has over 15 years of experience in participating and leading national diversified financial services sales and marketing and investment advisory teams, predominantly with Macquarie Group where she had attained promotion to Division Director for her contribution to business results.
After joining Hanrick Curran in 2012, Angie applied her skills and experience to develop and implement the firm’s strategic plan and delivers a range of consulting engagements in conjunction with Business Advisory Partners and Consultants to assist clients on a range of transactions and business improvement initiatives within her areas of expertise.
A key area of expertise and focus for Angie is identifying and supporting the development of applications for Government Grants. These range from State based entrepreneur / start up grants of $5,000, small business grants funding expertise for business growth of up to $50,000, innovation focused grants including Ignite Ideas and Made in Queensland of up to $2.5mil through to federal grants supporting regional jobs growth with 50% funding for projects in excess of $20mil.
Angie deploys her corporate experience, knowledge and skills to assist clients to fill an expertise gap that would be unaffordable to most in a permanent capacity. She collaborates with the Client Services Partner to identify Business Improvement opportunities within clients, that when addressed, will directly improve their business value. Addressing Business Improvement opportunities could lead to a brief engagement or ongoing consulting support to ensure execution and benefits realisation.
Key areas of focus for Angie with our clients include:
Government Grant identification and application development
- Wealth Strategy for clients to develop a financial blueprint for their future
- Project management of the development of information memorandums, strategic plans and business plans
- Corporate Strategy development and execution
- Facilitating Business workshops to capture the Business Vision in a collaborative manner, project manage the launch and communication of the Vision
- Business lending advice, providing a unique perspective leveraging her corporate and business banking experience
- Succession Planning – to facilitate the creation of a road map to unlock business value when retirement nears
- Sales training and coaching, creating tailored sales management platforms to drive results
- Business Model exploration – facilitate workshops to explore new markets, new channels to market and new revenue lines from existing business resources
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing Major, Finance Minor (Distinction), Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute of Australia
- ASX Derivatives Level 1 and Level 2
- Diploma of Mortgage Lending, Securities Institute of Australia
- Diploma of Financial Services, Kaplan Professional
Angie and husband Brett have two school age children and are enjoying life back in the sunshine state after 8 years in Sydney. Angie has high energy levels and loves being outdoors whether it is keeping fit in the pool to compete in oceans swims, on the ski slopes, camping, going to the beach or enjoying a run trying to keep up with the kids on scooters.
Angie prioritises time to be involved with her kids’ activities and currently team Manager for her son’s Rugby team, on the Brothers Rugby Club Junior Committee and Secretary of the St Agatha’s Clayfield School Board.