Careers with Us
A career with Hanrick Curran provides a unique environment that fosters individual development and professional career advancement.
As an employee you will experience the benefits of working in a highly experienced and well regarded vibrant firm.
You will also enjoy:
- Full training and mentoring.
- Active career development.
- Regular contact with senior team members.
- Interaction with clients across a range of industries.
- Access to our business plan and future direction.
- A flexible work environment.
- Opportunity to specialise in your preferred area.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
Hanrick Curran has been recognised as finalists in the Australian Accounting Awards for five consecutive years. For the last two years we have earned the accolade of Professional Development Program finalist.
If you are interested in a rewarding career where you are valued as an individual, encouraged to reach your full potential, make a real contribution to your clients and the community, and are part of an innovative team, then we'd like to hear from you.
Our current opportunities are below. Apply online or via email attaching your resume and covering letter detailing the position you are seeking to our HR Manager, Sandra Delpeyrou.
There are currently no vacant positions. Please check in again soon, as we update this page regularly.