For 30 years Hanrick Curran have been delivering high quality value-add services into our growing client base of independent schools, registered training and education organisations.
We collaborate with our clients to not only achieve a quality outcome, but to work with the board and management team to strengthen the overall corporate strategy to benefit your stakeholders.
We understand the challenges and opportunities impacting education facilities and we remain abreast of proposed and legislated tax laws to support the management team to assess implications and actions required to fully benefit from them.
Drawing on our experience and applying our understanding and technical capability, we offer:
- Audit Services focusing on systems and internal controls, enabling pinpoint analysis of risk areas, identifying weakness in control and inefficiencies, identifying cost reduction opportunities and improving fraud prevention and detection
- Financial Statements preparation and assistance – using cutting edge technology and software, assistance in design and preparation of monthly management reporting, budgets and analysis
- Tax advice for GST and FBT – strategic advice, planning and identifying effective business and tax related opportunities
- Governance, business improvement and board renewal – business coaching, business planning, strategy development and business needs assessment
- HR Consulting – salary packaging reviews, job analysis and design, legislative advice, HR planning, performance management programs and recruitment processes
- Grant acquittal reviews
- VET fee funding assistance – assistance with submitting a comprehensive VET fee application that complies with Federal Government criteria.
- Finance facility review
Services to our education organisations are provided by specialists in this industry, including Registered Company Auditors and Directors of Hanrick Curran, Mark Sheridan, Alex Fraser, Matthew Green and Michael Georghiou. Business and Tax Services Partners, John Kotzur, Jamie Towers and Business Improvement Consultant Robert Pitt.
- June 2017 Never make assumptions when it comes to Permanent establishment risks and the international assignee
June 2017 2017 NEW ZEALAND BUDGET – Business Growth Agenda
May 2017 2017 Year End Tax Planning Guide
Apr 2017 ATO confirms the cost of travel to see your ‘favourite’ accountant is deductible
Apr 2017 5 good reasons to do year end planning in 2017
Aug 2016 Invoice Fraud taking Queensland by storm - What you need to know
Jun 2016 Opportunity for HELP debt repayment savings
Jun 2016 Queensland Budget 2016 - reprioritising to create jobs, growth and infrastructure investment
Jun 2016 Governance Evolution and Future Trends
May 2016 Year End Superannuation Guide for 2016
May 2016 2016 Year End Tax Planning Guide
May 2016 2016 - 2017 Federal Budget Tax Brief
May 2016 2016/17 Federal Budget Superannuation Brief
May 2016 2016/17 Hanrick Curran Tax Guide
Apr 2016 Maximising Fringe Benefits Tax Concessions
Oct 2015 NFP reporting - Getting the basics right to save you money
Aug 2015 Challenges ahead to harness Education demand
July 2015 9 Tips for Board minutes
Jun 2015 Time is running out for businesses to be ready for Superstream
May 2015 Large Private groups on ATO’s Radar
Feb 2015 Australia 2040 – the impact of technology on the workplace