Investing in Australia
We can assist overseas-based companies and investors who are considering expanding their business into Australia or investing in existing Australian businesses. We work with other advisors such as migration agents and lawyers to ensure your transition to Australia is as seamless as possible.
How can Hanrick Curran assist?
We can assist to invest or expand into Australia via a number of ways including:
- Discuss the most efficient business / investment structure to maximise asset protection and legally minimise the amount of tax paid in Australia and on the cash flows back to your own country
- Assisting with incorporation of a company or establishment of a trust
- Organising all necessary Government registrations for the new business entity
- Assisting to develop the most efficient funding arrangements taking into account issues such as thin capitalisation and transfer pricing considerations
- Human Resources Advice around relocation of existing employees and employment of new employees including salary packaging to maximise value for new employees
- Assisting with all compliance obligations including preparation of management reports, GST compliance, yearend financial reports and income tax returns
- Advice around audit requirements, accounting and reporting obligations and assistance with Corporations Act compliance
- Assistance with due diligence of existing businesses
- Assist your migration agent with financial compliance requirements
Hanrick Curran has a number of Asian language speaking staff (including Mandarin) who can assist when discussing technical business issues to make the transition to doing business in Australia simpler.
To discuss how Hanrick Curran can assist you to develop business or invest in Australia, please contact Jamie Towers on 07 3218 3900.