Matthew is a Partner in our business advisory division at Hanrick Curran. He has extensive experience in accounting and provides services a wide range of business clients, helping them to make sense of the numbers.
Matthew enjoys working with clients from a range of industries including retailers, wholesaling, manufacturing, building services, primary producers and stock and station agents. He commenced his private practice career with a global accounting firm after performing a role as a financial analyst in the United Kingdom and refined his industry experience working as an external Chief Financial Officer for a national franchise business.
Matthew's key areas of expertise include:
- Business advisory services
- Business improvement
- Cash flow projection and business forecasts
- Management reporting pack design and interpretation
- Corporate and business taxation
- Business advice on income tax, goods and services tax, capital gains tax, fringe benefits tax, etc
- Business Value Assessment
- Advice on establishing new businesses and registration requirements in Australia
Matthew has developed a deep understanding of a number of industries including:
- Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Accounting)
- RG146 SMSF Advisor
- Member: Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Matt is a family man, together with wife Katrina they’re raising 3 kids which keeps things pretty busy at home. He is an avid Rugby (in fact any sport) supporter, living a career in it vicariously through his sons and contributing in his own way by refereeing his son’s rugby teams.