Sin Jung Kwon
Sin Jung was born in Korea and migrated to Australia with her father who was the minister for Uniting Church. She is bilingual in English and Korean. She is a Partner with Hanrick Curran and has always placed her client’s interest as a priority. She is diligent and a hard working person with optimistic attitude. Sin Jung worked for an accounting practice for a period of 8 years in her early career and subsequently incorporated her own accounting practice and operated that business for the past 10 years successfully.
In 2017, she joined Hanrick Curran allowing her clients the ability to access a multi-disciplined service to support their growth and success.
Sin Jung’s key areas of expertise include:
- Corporate and business taxation
- Business advice on income tax, goods and services tax, capital gains tax, fringe benefits tax, etc
- International Corporate Service
- Business Planning and advisory services
- Advice on establishing new businesses and registration requirements in Australia
- Cash flow projection and business forecasts
- Mortgage advice
- Financial assistance to Business Visa Applications
- Not-For-Profit Organisation Service
- Foreign Investment consulting
Sin Jung has a deep understanding of Asian and local business operators trading in the following industries including but not limited to:
- Small to Medium sized businesses
- Construction Industry
- Import and Export
- Family Business
- Real Estate Investment
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member: Certified Public Accountants Australia (CPA)
Enjoys playing piano and fishing with two sons and occasionally with her husband TK. She is currently a big supporter of Nippers Gold Coast.