Tony is an accomplished corporate and finance executive with over twenty years of commerce, banking and public practice experience which allows him to provide his clients with strategic plans for success.
Tony has a hands on approach with his owner operator business clients. His commerce experience helps him identify client needs and drivers to business value; his banking background allows him to assess financial results and provide financing and cash flow options; finally, his professional expertise blends those previous skills with tax effective and wealth management perspectives.
Tony’s prior business banking experience places him in a unique position to proactively assist small and medium sized business owners with the insights they need to pitch and secure funding (often not secured by property) to support business growth and expansion.
Tony's key areas of expertise include:
- Business performance analysis
- Business growth strategies, planning and financial analysis
- Finance application assistance, cash flow management
- Merger and acquisition transaction support
- Capital gains tax
- GST and income tax
- Wealth creation strategies
- Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism
Tony has developed a deep understanding of a number of industries including:
- Insurance brokers
- Financial services
- Manufacturing businesses
- Hospitality and Tourism operators
- Bachelor of Economics, University of New England
- RG146 SMSF Advisor
- Member: Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Tony is a family man and together with his wife Rebecca is raising 3 gorgeous boys. Tony enjoys spending time with the family outdoors in any water based activities, particularly boating. He takes every opportunity to combine some quality client time with a round of golf and enjoys following the Wallabies in international competitions keeping the memories of school boy Rugby alive.