GOVERNANCE EVOLUTION AND FUTURE TRENDS
What’s the impact?
Hanrick Curran were thrilled to be the event partner of AMPLIFi Governance and TCB Solutions to host Peter Crow to deliver the Governance Evolution and Future Trends event on the 19th of May at Victoria Park.
This event was a unique opportunity for Family and Private Business owners to hear from renowned speaker, Peter Crow who presented a global perspective on governance trends and the impacts these will have on Australian business. He shared his insights and conclusions from his research linking strategic decision making, corporate governance and firm performance as it relates to Private and Family business owners.
Peter was flanked by an expert panel of professional and experienced leaders who shared their insights on practical outcomes achieved from applying best practice governance principles.
- Peter Crow, International speaker and Author
- Campbell Newman, ex QLD Premier and Family Business owner
- Alex Fraser, Director, Hanrick Curran
- Graham Packer, Packer Leather Pty Ltd
- Lindy Chen, Director, China Direct Sourcing
We have captured some highlights from this session, including:
- Photos from the event can be accessed here.
- An event overview to be submitted with CPD point claims can be downloaded here.
- Some highlights of the session are available here.
- A video of the session will be available shortly.