Practice Areas: Business Advisory, Taxation Advice, Business Structuring, Strategic Planning, Management Reporting and Financial Analysis and Business Sales and Acquisitions
Scott enjoys working closely with business owners and advising family businesses, including those within the Property, Health and Professional services sectors. Scott is proactive, a strategic thinker and applies his vast tax and accounting experience to advise clients on a broad range of matters including taxation advice, business strategic planning, structuring and family succession planning.
Originally from Central Queensland and growing up in Central West NSW, Scott also has a passion for working with clients on the land. His genuine interest in the agribusiness industry combined with his experience in advising a variety of beef and sheep farming clients, Scott is able to apply a deep understanding of challenges and opportunities to add value to agribusiness clients.
Drawing on experience from his 17+ year career as an accomplished Business Advisor, Scott delivers his clients a proactive solution to achieving improved business performance by helping them to focus on the leading indicators to drive results. He pin points the drivers of business growth then with regular client engagement helps his clients to determine and execute a strategy to improve their business value.
In Scott’s opinion, “Why just report on history when you can shape the future.”
- Taxation advice and planning
- Business strategic planning
- Structuring and Re-Structuring
- Establishing Business performance and accounting management systems
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Forecasting including three way reporting
- Family succession planning
- Rural property transactions and family business restructures
- Estate Planning
- Bachelor of Business (joint major in Accounting and Finance)
- Member: Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Scott is the proud father of 2 children, Olivia and Dimity and husband to his delightful wife, Karen.
To relax Scott enjoys entertaining friends and family and traveling to beachside family holiday locations.Scott is a keen rugby follower and golfer and can often be found at his local golf course enjoying the fairways and afterwards at the 19th hole.