As Hanrick Curran nears our 30 year anniversary, we have once again set aside some time to reflect on our achievements and plan for the future. We took some time to refresh our Vision for the next 5 years.
Recently, we launched our 5 year Vision to our 100+ staff base and are proud to share it with our clients, prospective clients and professional associates.
Hanrick Curran Vision 2018
Hanrick Curran is renowned across Queensland for delivering innovative solutions to grow and protect the wealth of our SME, Corporate and Personal clients by empowering our skilled and creative professionals to deliver comprehensive expert advice.
This is underpinned through 4 shared principles and reinforced by embracing 9 core Values:
- Empower Success – through Accountability & Responsibility and Respect
- Strive for Excellence – through Innovation and Excellence
- Practice Fair Business – through Ethical Behaviour and Commerciality
- Live A Good Life – through Fun, Team Achievement and Philanthropy
We propose to measure our progress on the journey to our Vision by setting a measurable goal, a big hairy audacious goal actually, comprised of 4 Objectives:
- To be No. 1 in Service and Quality to our Clients
- To be No. 1 Place to Work
- To be No. 1 in Our Chosen Markets
- Achieve Top Quartile Financial Results
Reinvigorated through this renewed focus, we look forward to continuing and strengthening our relationship with you. Our Firm has been built organically on the growth and success of our clients and referrals by clients and professional associates. If we have in some way been a part of supporting your success we welcome any referral opportunity you may be able to provide.
This article was published in the Winter 2013 Horizon. For a pdf version of the newsletter please click here.